Ahhh….Sunday mornings. I love them, don’t you?
My plans for today include seeing La La Land with my daughters and then everyone is coming over for dinner. I love when the kids come over for dinner. The house is full again, as well as the dining room table.
I thought I’d share my five current recipes that I’m loving and making on a regular basis. I hope that you’ll give them a try and enjoy them as much as I do:
- Slow cooker two lentil chili from thefullhelping.com.
- Marinated peanut tempeh from minimalistbaker.com.
- Magic beans from bonzaiaphrodite.com. I skip the oil and use Bragg’s aminos for mine. I love to eat them with rice and veggies in a meal bowl.
- Overnight oats from anotherroot.com. I love the Almond Joy overnight oats and the Blueberry Muffin overnight oats.
- Quinoa (or rice) stuffed peppers from minimalistbaker.com.
All of these recipes are plant-based and simple to prepare. Mmmmm…..GET IN MY BELLY!